LET US MAKE YOUR MOVE EASIER WITH $1,500 TOWARD CLOSING COSTS
Complete a home purchase through one of our builder partners and you will be eligible to win.
1. Start your Home Search above in the Search Bar.
2. Request info on one or more communities by filling out a request info form on our site to enter.
3. Purchase a home through one of our builder partners and collect your prize.
1st Drawing May 1!
See rules below for complete details.
Closing Costs Promotion Official Rules
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility. The New Home Guide Closing Costs Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, all at the time of entry. Officers, directors, affiliates, employees, agents, and representatives of New Home Guide (hereinafter referred to as “New Home Guide” or “Sponsor”) and their respective immediate family members and/or those living in the same household, are not eligible to win this Promotion. New Home Guide advertisers are also ineligible to win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sponsor is the sole determiner of what constitutes an “eligible entry method” and who is an eligible entrant. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
The selected winner must sign a contract, with a New Home Guide advertiser on newhomeguide.com, to purchase a new home within 60 days of being selected. Winner cannot already be under contract on a new home at the time of contest entry. New Home Guide will make payment to winner after home purchase is verified.
2. Sponsor. New Point Media Group, LLC, dba New Home Guide, 12912 Hill Country Blvd., Suite F-245, Bee Cave, TX
3. Entry Period. The Promotion begins on March 4, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time, and ends on May 1, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time(the "Entry Period"). All entries must be received during the Entry Period to be valid and eligible to win a prize.
4. Prize. One (1) winner will be selected to receive a $1,500 check. The Prize is not assignable or transferable, except to a surviving spouse, and no cash equivalent or substitution prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The prize winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, local, sales and income taxes associated with receipt and/or use of any prize. Total A RV of all prizes awarded: $1,500.
5. How to Enter. During the Entry Period, go to newhomeguide.com and complete the Registration Form. Entrants must fill out the Form completely and must include their name, email address, phone number and any other information requested to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the Promotion. Limit of one (1) Entry per person is permitted during the Entry Period. Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, provide all required information, and/or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Entries become the property of Sponsor.
Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Promotion and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, an on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
6. Random Drawing. The prize winner will be selected on or around May 1, 2019, in a random drawing from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Verification. Potential winners are subject to verification. The potential winner will be notified via the email address or phone number provided in the Survey. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the potential winner does not respond to the notification to verify acceptance of a prize within seven (7) calendar days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be randomly selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if attempted notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, then winner may be disqualified and the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant who will also be selected randomly. The prize will be awarded within fourteen (14) days after winner verification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or phone number of entrants.
The prize winner may also be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) business days of attempted notification or their prize may be forfeited. Should the prize winner fail to execute such documentation upon request, their prize will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner to be selected in the manner described in Section 6.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, and other information which may be requested for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
10. General Conditions. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, Sponsor’s websites or websites used in connection with the Promotion, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, Sponsor’s websites or websites used in connection with the Promotion, or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
11. Release. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor resulting from your participation or attempt to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors in these Official Rules, the Promotion or Survey materials, or the announcement of winners, including but not limited to such error that a prize may have been won. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives (“Promotion Parties”), from any and all claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or any other theory; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed to be unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas. Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be submitted to binding and confidential arbitration under rules of the American Arbitration Association in the County of Travis, State of Texas, and any award issued in such arbitration may be entered and enforced as a judgment in a court of competent jurisdiction. The prevailing party in any such arbitration shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and costs.
13. Winner’s List: For winner’s list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: New Point Media Group, LLC, Attn: New Home Guide, 12912 Hill Country Blvd., Suite F-245, Bee Cave, TX. Requests must be received within 30 days of the end of the Entry Period.